Consumer Loans – Types of Loans
- Regular Consumer Loans up to $25,000 with up to 24 months payback.
- Debt Consolidation Loans up to $50,000 with up to 60 months payback.
Get up to $25,000 in consumer loans for personal reasons, whether medical, educational, vehicular repair, house repair, or something else. Whatever you need we can help finance it with our Consumer Loans . Too many debts to pay off? Caribcash also offers Debt Consolidation to aid in paying off accumulated personal debts and existing loans. Requirements
- Must be PERMANENTLY employed and not on probation or temporarily employed.
- Employer should be approved by Caribcash.
- Two (2) recent salary slips (monthly employees).
- Two (2) government issued valid photo IDs (new customers).
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement).
- Job letter (new customers).
- Salary should not be based entirely on commission.
- Three (3) months of Bank Statements
Business Loans – Types of Loans
Taxi Cab Loans – are geared toward bus drivers and taxi operators mainly for the purpose of servicing, insurance, music and small vehicle expenses. Maximum amount $5,000 for no more than 9 months. Requirements; vehicle registration, insurance, minimum 6 months of bank statements, financials (if available), invoices of purchases or work to be done.
Car Loan Biz loans – We take a bill of sales on the vehicle and along with changing the insurance beneficiary to Caribcash. This loan is not solely for businesses but also salary employed persons. Maximum $50,000 for no more than 60 months. Requirements: vehicle has to have a value eligible for fully comprehensive insurance, intent to sell letter, valuation. Salary slips can be used to meet requirements. If salary slips are not available, financials of the business and 12 months of bank statements can be used..
Regular Biz Loans – Business must be in operation for at least 2 full years and must be able to present 6 months of bank statements. Financial statements are required for proper business assessment. Purposes vary with every applicant and hence supporting documents vary. Starts from $10,000- $50,000 with the following categorized intervals: 90 days, 180 days, 12 months, 36 months and 60 months. Requirements vary based on the purpose of the application.
Get up to $50,000 in just 3 days for your business. Caribcash is a great solution for any business owner in need of finance. Caribcash can give a business loan for any legitimate circumstance needed.
- The business must have two or more years of operating history.
- The loan can only be taken in the name of the principal director.
- The director must provide two valid government issued valid IDs.
- The Certificate and Articles of Incorporation must be provided by the director.
- The current number of employees must be stated.
- Two years of completed financial statements and Interim Management Accounts must be presented on application.
- A Caribcash Biz application form must be completed.
- Six (6) months of Bank Statements
20 Victoria St,
Telephone: (441) 520-3000